I have been in the consulting engineering business for decades, working directly for some of the industry leaders, including:
- Vice President, Legislative of ASPE (American Society of Plumbing Engineers) - Society Level
- Past President of ASPE - Chicago Chapter
- Board of Governors of ASPE Chicago Chapter
- ARCSA (American Rainwater Catchment Society of America)
- ARCSA Regional Representative
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineers)- Chicago Chapter
- ASES (American Solar Energy Society)
- GHPC (Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium)
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
What do I bring to the table?
SOME SAY, that my number one asset might just be that I actually care. I care about my work, but also the people that I work with: whether they be clients or coworkers. I serve you and your clients as if they were my own.
I have accumulated a vast amount of technical knowledge. This is due to our inherent curiosity and insatiable quest for knowledge. We will never stop learning.
With 40 years of experience in the consulting engineering business, with a wide variety of projects, that spanned a variety of economic climates, I have acquired a unique understanding of our industry.
My relationships with experienced people in the industry, as well as code officials and organizations like ASPE, ASHRAE, ICC, IAPMO, and other organizations that support our industry, bring other potential benefits.